Full Job Description
Autolycus Industries Inc. is seeking a Cabinet Builder/Maker to work in its modern, cabinet shop. Work is for a mix of commercial cabinets used in vehicles (FastLane Emergency Vehicles brand) as well as traditional cabinetry found in both residential and commercial settings (RPR Cabinetry & Millwork brand).
Responsibilities & Duties
- Work independently on cabinet projects as assigned.
- Meet mutually agreed upon deadlines conducive to the Company’s success.
- Fabricate and assembly cabinetry parts using a variety of tools including: CNC Router, table saw, band saw, miter box, hand tools, etc.
- Ensure high quality and maintain Company standards for quality and customer satisfaction
- Maintain equipment and tools to ensure continued, safe shop operation
- Perform routine maintenance on all tools as prescribed by Manager
- Assist with routine supply inventory and periodic reporting of same
- Ensure safe practices and clean work areas, following OSHA and best practice standards
- Represent Company values and commitment to client satisfaction with potential and existing customers to include occasional representation at customer’s sites or trade events
- Ability to read and understand 2D/3D job plans.
- Ability to read a tape measure and use of other construction tools (nail/staple guns, sanders, table saw, square, angle finders etc.)
- Understanding of basic construction standards.
- Ability to understand and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to jump from task to task when needed.
- Is organized and can exercise forward thinking.
- Ability to run/operate a CNC router (training provided)
- Ability to spray/apply a wide range of coating materials for cabinetry (training provided)
- Basic construction tools required.
- Standing for prolonged periods of time – up to 8 hours (or more) per day.
- Frequent lifting of objects up to 75 lbs.
- Work area may have florescent lighting and include non-conditioned work space (shop no A/C).
- Occasional work outdoors or “in the elements.”
- Noise level is usually moderate to loud.
- Exposure to some chemical fumes, vehicle exhaust and airborne particulate matter.
- Fast-paced environment with ability to quickly adapt to changing needs of customers.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and perform other job-related duties as requested by principal or your supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location