The Shop Assistant provides support for the shop employees.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Have a can-do attitude in an entry level position.
- Maintain and clean shop, shop tools and vehicles, office, and restroom areas.
- Assist with part and supply inventories.
- Execute all daily tasks with safety and quality in mind to produce consistent results for the company.
- Keep work area and shop clean and free from debris and hazards.
- Operation of equipment only after proper training and with due regard for safety.
- Perform other various company improvement projects at the request of the Shop Manager.
- Assist in the building of assemblies and accessories.
- Other duties, projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Mechanical Background is a plus.
- Detail Oriented
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong team player
- Attention to detail and customer
- Standing for prolonged periods of time – up to 8 hours (or more) per
- Frequent lifting of objects up to 50
- Work area may have florescent lighting and include non-conditioned workspace (shop no A/C).
- Noise level is usually moderate to loud.
- Exposure to some chemical fumes, vehicle exhaust and airborne particulate matter.
- Fast-spaced environment with ability to quickly adapt to changing needs of customers.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and perform other job-related duties as requested by principal or your supervisor.
To apply for this job please visit flev.com.