A CAN BUS based electrical control system that features an HMI Touch Screen Color Display 4.3IN is a Mobile Data Terminal, Windows® CE™ 6.0 based with a 4.3’’ bright TFT LCD screen and featured with a touch screen. This Human to Machine Interface is an embedded open architecture platform designed for in-vehicle use. The FP3820 not only interfaces with J1939 and many standard communication systems but it also provides a platform for the new in-vehicle demand. The entire unit is designed for a real IP67 weather proof protection, which allows outdoor use.
The FP3820 runs on Windows CE™ platforms, a familiar operating system that enables us to integrate Windows CE™ compatible applications on the system. The system is composed of a 32-bit ARM processor running at 480 MHz, with 64 MB RAM and 128 MB NAND for Data memory.
The HMI display provides the following software programmable functions:
- Full switch control over all lighting and added equipment*
- System status, shoreline connection, voltage and fault error reporting
- Built-in Fire Command and EMS timer function (no need for separate time manager clock)
- Integrated siren controls
- Full CAN-BUS integration to vehicle network
- Optional upgrade to 7″ HMI touchscreen
In addition to the standard 4.3″ HMI (FP3820) each system is equipped with a FP2306 main I/O controller.
The FastPLEX-CAN BUS I/O CONTROLLER is an ultra-versatile module designed for automotive applications requiring management of different type of loads. It is compact and provide all control outputs in a single, small form factor and features:
- Low consumption mode (Sleep Mode), wake-up by input or network
- 2 CAN 2.0b port
- 16 Inputs
- 28 Outputs
- 10 Bits analog to digital converter
Watch How FastPLEX Works
FP2306 FastPlex Controller
Get More Information on the FastPlex Controller!
FP3820 FastPlex Touchscreen
Get more information on the 4.3″ FastPlex Touchsreen
FP3827 Large FastPlex Touchscreen
Get more information on the 7″ FastPlex Touchscreen